1. What is Gemma 4-in-1 Collagen Boosting Serum?
Gemma 4-in-1 Collagen Boosting Serum was developed by Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Ben Behnam with the intention of creating a rich, thick, super hydrating serum that combines 4 powerful anti-aging, collagen promoting ingredients all in one. The goal is to declutter the counter top, and streamline the daily routine by using high grade, premium quality ingredients. By using four collagen boosting ingredients on a daily basis, his patients have a more successful anti-aging routine and attain a more a radiant and glowing complexion.
2. Is Gemma a subscription service?
Yes. You can choose the subscription every 4 or 6 weeks.
3. Can I cancel anytime?
Yes. There are no contract, so you can cancel anytime.
4. What are the ingredients in your 4-in-1 serum?
The Gemma 4-in-1 Collagen Boosting Serum combines Retinol, Niacinamide, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid in a thick, rich, ultra-hydrating base.
Hyaluronic acid: Super thick, premium quality collagen that is never sticky and never watery. Our collagen leaves the skin ultra hydrated, plump, calm with a radiant glow.
Retinol: Stimulates collagen production, smoothing out fine lines & wrinkles, and brightens the skin.
Niacinamide: Anti-inflammatory, improves texture, evens out skin tone and minimizes pore appearance.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It improves skin tone and texture, brightens complexion, hydrates the skin, reduces sign of aging by stimulating collagen production, and protects against harmful free radicals.
5. Why is Gemma better than other skincare lines?
* We are not just a private label company. We actually formulate, design and manufacture our own serums.
* All-in-one 4 anti-aging ingredients.
* Streamline & simplify your skincare routine. Many patients use a Retinol at night, followed by Niacinamide and then apply a collagen serum. They also apply a separate Vitamin C in the morning. Gemma combines all these ingredients into one serum at an affordable price.
* Premium quality ingredients.
* Affordable. If you want to purchase the Retinol, Niacinamide, Vitamin C and a thick collagen serum separately, you will pay upwards of $300 a month. Gemma combines all together.